José A. Navarro
FollowingUnfollow


0 946      

Contact information and description


Telephone:
Fax:
Mobile phone:
Calle Deán Miranda 1,
41004 Sevilla, Sevilla, España
Website:

The Hall of Ambassadors is the centerpiece of the Royal Palaces. The Hall is covered by a majestic dome of gilded wood. Its old name of the Middle Orange Hall was due to the magnificent dome, it was rebuilt in 1427 by Diego Ruiz, the doors are original from 1366, in addition to the decoration of plasterwork and tiling of the walls.